Scott Mens Trail running shoes | Supertrac 2.0 Trail Running Shoes Bright Orange / Slate Grey
The SCOTT Supertrac 2.0 is a rugged, protective mountain running shoe designed to cope with the entire ran…
The SCOTT Supertrac 2.0 is a rugged, protective mountain running shoe designed to cope with the entire range of mountain environments. Its dynamic fit with excellent traction from its All Terrain Traction outsole will allow for exciting and secure runs in the mountains.
– All Terrain Traction
– Full Rubber Outsole
– eRIDE Midsole
– Performance Footbed
– Thermoplastic Polyurethane Support Cage
– Toe Guard
– Form-fitting Tongue (locking system)
– Upper: Mesh/thermoplastic Polyurethanes
– Lower: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate/rubber
– Heel: 29mm
– Forefoot: 21mm
– Heel To Forefoot Drop: 8mm
– Weight: 310g
All Terrain Traction:
– The strategic lug configuration creates superior forward and breaking traction in deep mud as well as dry technical terrain which is the variety of terrains one will encounter in a mountain 100 mile race. Strategically orientated chevrons all around the forefoot provide extra stability when the body needs extra support after long hours of racing.
– The unique rocker shape creates a stable mid-stance, promoting the faster and more efficient running style that runners strive for. Regardless of running gait, eRide works with the body to promote a more dynamic running position, reducing heel strike impacts and increasing running efficiency.
– AeroFoam+ focusses on a cushioned but stable ride and is used in most of our trail running shoes. It is durable with dynamic rebound to offer protection while maintaining an efficient stride.
Features Scott Supertrac 2.0 Trail Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 5-8 mm
Weight: Over 300 g
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: