Scarpa Womens Trail running shoes | Proton Xt Trail Running Shoes Waterfall / Acid Lime
Designed for prolonged uses and long-distances off-road trails. A versatile shoe with an excellent comfort and grip on all terrains. Suitable for the runners who require …
Designed for prolonged uses and long-distances off-road trails. A versatile shoe with an excellent comfort and grip on all terrains. Suitable for the runners who require high level of cushioning, protection and lateral stability. The right balance between foot’s sensitivity and cushioning.
– UPPER: In water-resistant 3D air mesh with applications in heat-sealed PU, thicker. and with a shock-resistant 3D TPU toe cap. Tongue in breathable 3D mesh with HLP pocket for laces. The upper wraps the foot like a sock thanks to the Sock-Fit LW construction system, avoiding pressure points and ensuring maximum comfort and precision fit.
– LACING: Built-in lace fastening to support the upper.
– SOLE: Genetic Max sole with midsole in compressed medium-density EVA and with inserts in low-density EVA to ensure cushioning and stability. The ergonomic ESS insert connects the back of the shoe to the front, improving the structure, increasing the anti-torsional support, stability and responsiveness. High grip and traction on any terrain thanks to the Vibram ® Megagrip compound; the outsole has deep grooves
with the exclusive SCARPA ® design.
– Weight: 285g
Features Scarpa Proton Xt Trail Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 5-8 mm
Weight: Over 300 g
Recommended use: Trail running
Sole technology: Vibram®
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: