Scarpa Womens Trail running shoes | Proton XT Trail Running Shoes Red Violet / Red Rose
Designed for prolonged uses and long-distances off-road trails. A versatile shoe with an excellent comfort and grip on all terrains. Suitable for the runners who require high level of cushioning, protection and lateral stabili…
Designed for prolonged uses and long-distances off-road trails. A versatile shoe with an excellent comfort and grip on all terrains. Suitable for the runners who require high level of cushioning, protection and lateral stability. The right balance between foot?s sensitivity and cushioning.
– Comfort on extended use
– For all trails, for all weathers
– Upper in water-resistant 3D air mesh with applications in heat-sealed PU, thicker and with a shock-resistant 3D TPU toe cap. Tongue with HLP pocket for laces.The upper wraps the foot like a sock thanks to the Sock-Fit LW construction system, avoiding pressure points and ensuring maximum comfort and precision fit. GORE-TEX invisible fit technology offers complete protection from inclement weather with a fit and feel same as non-protective running shoes. Less pressure marks thanks to absence of stitching points along ankle and heel and wider toe box. Fast dry-out times (up to 50% less than standard construction).
– Built-in lace fastening to support the upper.
– HLP-HIDDEN LACE POCKET
– Lace pocket.
– GENETIC MAX SOLE: Midsole in compressed medium-density EVA and with inserts in low-density EVA to ensure cushioning and stability. The ergonomic ESS insert connects the back of the shoe to the front, improving the structure, increasing the anti-torsional support, stability and responsiveness. High grip and traction on any terrain thanks to the Vibram® Megagrip compound; the outsole has deep grooves with the exclusive SCARPA® design.
– Stack: Heel 24mm / Toe 16mm – Drop 8mm
– Weight: 315g
– Upper construction system designed and developed by SCARPA. Lateral protections (inserts or thermowelded cage) combined with upper, create an exoskeleton that better protect, support and contain the foot.
– On the Trail Running models, the tongue is constructed in a single piece of elastic fabric which allows a light wrap around your feet, offering a snug feel and lateral stability.
– This Vibram tecnology guarante: unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces, a superior grip with rugged longevity and a optimal balance of stability and flexibility for ground adaptation.
– Products designed by GORE-TEX membrane are waterproof, windproof and durable with toplevel breathability. These products will withstand the test of time as they have been created to guarantee safety, protection and the utmost comfort on any terrain.
Features Scarpa Proton XT Trail Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 9-12 mm
Weight: Over 300 g
Sole technology: Vibram®
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: