Salming Womens Running | Greyhound Running Shoes Black
Developed especially for long runs on hard surfaces to keep you going mile after mile. The outsole is designed to withstand the wear and tear that long runs entail with a material that is 25% more durable. The Vibram outsole also has very good grip …
Developed especially for long runs on hard surfaces to keep you going mile after mile. The outsole is designed to withstand the wear and tear that long runs entail with a material that is 25% more durable. The Vibram outsole also has very good grip on asphalt and concrete even under wet conditions. Less is more – an advanced simplicity entirely in Salmings no nonsense spirit, both in terms of expression and performance. The upper is made of a 3-layer construction that gives you a nice enclosing fit. The tongue has a bootie tounge construction which allows it to embrace the foot and maintain its position throughout the run.
– Powered with Recoil plus providing an increadible 20% higher energy return.
– Vibram and Salming devolped outsole XS Trek which is 25% more durable and provides excellent traction on dry and wet road surfaces.
– Designed with Salming’s TGS 62/75 guide system, to stimulate the foot’s natural movements.
– One piece of 3 layer construction upper that provides a snug fit.
– Removable EVA insole
– Traditional lace construction
– Molded TPU heel counter for added stability
– Weight: 224 g
– Midsole: Recoil™ plus
– Outsole: Vibram™ br />- Drop: 6 mm
– Stack: 28 mm center of heel 22 mm ball of foot
Features Salming Greyhound Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 5-8 mm
Weight: 200 g to 250 g
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: