Salming Womens Running | EnRoute 2 Running Shoes Black / White
EnRoute, since its launch in spring 2017, has quickly become Salming’s goto distance and training shoe due to its light weight and driven feel. Yet maintaining enough rebound cushioning to provide that smooth ri…
EnRoute, since its launch in spring 2017, has quickly become Salming’s goto distance and training shoe due to its light weight and driven feel. Yet maintaining enough rebound cushioning to provide that smooth ride. The EnRoute is a natural choice for the Boston Marathon as well as the early morning runs. Salming EnRoute brings out the joy of running, a shoe that could be your partner no matter what footstrike or running form you display.
– Midsole: RECOIL™ SoftFOAM™ br />- Outsole: Durable lightweight rubber
– Torsion: Torsion Efficiency Unit™ br />- Lining: Mesh
– Drop: 6 mm
– Weight: 192 g (US 7,5)
– Stack: 24,5 mm center of heel 18,5 mm ball of foot
3 LAYER CONSTRUCTION:
– Covering mile after mile calls for a combination of comfort and durability. Accordingly, our shoes designed to function in more rugged environments utilize a 3 layer upper construction. A first layer of mesh material adds comfort, while the middle stabilizes lateral movements and reduces pressure on the foot. The exterior thin net mesh encapsulates and wraps up the front in a neat fashion, adding durability to the shoe.
– The distance from heel to the ball of foot (62% of the shoe) has been designed with extra stability, which ends in the so-called ‘渂allet"line, a 75掳 angle. In front of the 75掳 line, we have equipped the shoe with greater flexibility to stimulate the foot’s natural movements. The TGS 62/75掳 feature assures that the shoe bends in exactly the right places, stimulating the foot’s natural lateral and forward movements.
– The Exo Skeleton design stabilizes the foot in lateral movements and relieves pressure at the MTP joints (Metatarsophalangeal joints). This part of the design construction eliminates friction and reduces the impact of the side forces in the soft parts of the foot, especially underneath the forefoot.
– The toe box is more roomy in order to provide a possibility for the fore foot to expand properly in the landing phase, making it more effective in a biomechanic perspective.
TORSION EFFICIENCY UNIT™
– Responsive without being overly supportive "The Torsion Efficiency Unit™ brings sturdiness to the shoe. It is appropriately placed to generate maximal running efficiency.
– The material in the midsole is a newly developed compound named RECOIL™ – which is a super lightweight cushioning compound that releases a high rebound energy effect.
– Heel drop is essentially a measurement for how fat a running shoe’s heel feels. It’s short for ‘渉eel to toe drop,"shortened to "drop."It tells you how much taller the heel is than the forefoot. Example: A shoe with a 22-mm thick heel and a 16-mm thick forefoot will have a 6-mm heel-toe drop. Salming Running shoes never has higher drop than 6mm as we believe a higher drop negatively interferes with your natural running stride and makes it hard to find a perfect running form.
– A cushioning compound featured in the heel impact zone designed to reduce impact forces. The SoftFOAM™ heel insert area has 70% better shock absorbing properties than standard EVA midsole. The RECOIL™ and SoftFOAM™ combined – creates a sandwich construction made to maximize your performance.
– Our heel cup is specifically designed to add minimal weight to your shoes, creating a transformable, adaptive fit.
Features Salming EnRoute 2 Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 5-8 mm
Weight: Under 200 g
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: