Salewa Mens Trail running shoes | Ultra Train 3 Trail Running Shoes Dark Denim / Red Orange
Salewa Ultra Train 3 is a strong, lightweight and comfortable speed hiking and mountain training shoe that is designed for everyone who is an alpinist to the core. This versatile shoe provides…
Salewa Ultra Train 3 is a strong, lightweight and comfortable speed hiking and mountain training shoe that is designed for everyone who is an alpinist to the core. This versatile shoe provides excellent stability and traction even in rugged terrain.
The exclusive Michelin Ultra Train sole which enables the shoe to penetrate into the ground and creates a good friction against the wet rocks while you are trail running. The Michelin Outdoor Compound X(OCX) provides high performance and stability even in wet and slippery surfaces. It works exceptionally well in all sorts of trails. Also, it can effortlessly manage all climate conditions and is resilient.
The Anti-Rock Heel Cup fixes the heel firmly in place, adding extra stability and protection. In addition, the Ortholite® footbed provides additional cushioning and wicks away moisture, helping to keep feet cool and dry. And the stretch gaiters keep out trail debris, such as grit and leaves.
It is the ultimate sport shoe designed especially for all adventure-sport junkies. Salewa Ultra Train 3 is the answer if you are looking for all-round trail running shoe that provides protection, traction and comfort.
The Ultra Train 3 is the third generation of our successful speed hiking shoe. Engineered for on and off trail use, its breathable mesh upper wraps the forefoot and is reinforced with TPU film at critical wear points. The sole and midsole work together with Motion Guidance technology to support natural movement and ensure surefooted stability over any terrain.
Flexibility & support:
– The functional 3F system ensures flexibility, a precise fit and good support. The Anti-Rock Heel Cup fixes the heel firmly in place, adding extra stability and protection. In addition, the OrthoLite® footbed provides extra cushioning and wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cool and dry. At the tongue, a stretch gaiter keeps out trail debris, such as gravel or scree.
Outstanding grip and traction:
– The POMOCA® outsole was developed exclusively with SALEWA® and performs well both on rock and on wet and slippery surfaces. Its S Path tread design has been studied to maintain the foot’s centre of pressure on the ground, to enable a fast, rolling heel-to-toe transition on uneven, varied terrain. Its aggressive lug pattern offers outstanding grip and traction in changing conditions. The Ultra Train 3 is the go-to speed hiking shoe for fast-moving, lightweight mountain use.
– 3F System
– ORTHOLITE FOOTBED
– Motion Guidance
– Ferrata Zone
– Anti-rock heel cup
– Stretch gaiter
– POMOCA® S Path
– Pomoca outsole
– Drop: 8 mm (Heel Stack Height 26 mm / Toe Stack Height 18 mm)
– Shoelaces: MTN trainer low shoelace
– Single shoe weight: 357g (size 8 UK)
– Breathable mesh
– Tpu film
– Lining: No Lining
– Midsole Dual Density EVA
– Outsole: Pomoca® Speed Hiking
Features Salewa Ultra Train 3 Trail Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 5-8 mm
Weight: Over 300 g
Recommended use: Trail running
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: