Nike Womens Trail running shoes | Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 Trail Running Shoes Seaweed / Beyond Pink / Spiral Sage
With the Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 trail running shoes, the Oregonians hit the mark once again in this demanding segment of the market place. The swoosh brand…
With the Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 trail running shoes, the Oregonians hit the mark once again in this demanding segment of the market place. The swoosh brand’s authentic hiking flagship proves to be an excellent option to face the outdoors and improve your running times.
The Terra Kiger 6’s upper has been extensively reworked and redesigned for this edition. Made in a highly breathable engineered mesh with excellent drainage properties, this chassis increases its durability and support thanks to an advanced, ribbed TPU coating on the forefoot. Combined with the front Rock Plate, these shoes will keep your feet protected from abrasion and potential accidents against rocks and difficult ground.
The Terra Kiger 6’s Nike React midsole provides superior cushioning and more fluid transitions. An enlarged Zoom Air unit in the heel area also smooths your strides and protects your Achilles"tendon from any shock, while a highly-durable rubber outsole uses an aggressive multi-directional stud pattern to give you maximum traction and grip over any terrain.The Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 is built to take on wet and rocky trails. Lightweight in design, it features a sleeker look with a woven heel for a secure fit and feel.
Faster, Sleeker, Stronger:
– Mesh at the forefoot feels lightweight and enhances ventilation. A woven heel delivers a secure, stable fit.
– Nike React technology is a lightweight and durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride. A Zoom Air unit in the heel provides extra cushioning.
– Multi-directional traction lugs in the forefoot and heel are made from high-abrasion rubber for enhanced grip on descents and ascents. A rubber pod at the midfoot helps deliver wet-surface traction.
– Padded tongue helps relieve pressure caused by foot swelling over long-mileage runs.
– Segmented rock plate in the forefoot helps shield your foot on rough terrain without sacrificing flexibility or groundfeel.
– Midfoot lacing system helps provide snug support.
– Weight: 242g approx. (Women’s size 5.5)
– Synthetic leather and textile materials in the upper
Features Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 Trail Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 0-4 mm
Weight: 200 g to 250 g
Recommended use: Trail running
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: