Nike Womens Running | Air Zoom Vomero 15 Running Shoes Black / White / Anthracite / Volt
The swoosh brand now spoils neutral runners with one of its most legendary silhouettes. The Nike Air Zoom Vomero 15 running shoes are coming to take over the scene with one of Oregon’s newest cushioning technologies as a calling card. It would be i…
The swoosh brand now spoils neutral runners with one of its most legendary silhouettes. The Nike Air Zoom Vomero 15 running shoes are coming to take over the scene with one of Oregon’s newest cushioning technologies as a calling card.
It would be impossible to talk about the Vomero 15 without talking about ZoomX, Nike’s new cushioning foam that is having so much impact in its most recent products. Performing similarly or even superior in some respects to Nike React, this super-lightweight foam appears in the heel of these shoes to give you a smoother, more fluid energy return in combination with an oversizedZoom Air unit in the forefoot.
The rubber outsole, made from a highly wear-resistant rubber, has been redesigned to create more consistent and efficient traction on asphalt and other urban surfaces. In the upper, of course, Nike has gone to great lengths to create shapes that pay homage to the past while still innovating. Inspired by the Vomero 5’s original silhouette, the Oregonians have tweaked the micro-perforation pattern in the forefoot for increased breathability on the inside. Meanwhile, an innovative heel clip and TPU reinforcements in the midfoot, combined with the lace closure, lend excellent support to the ensemble.Your trusted favorite returns. The Nike Air Zoom Vomero 15 is back with updated cushioning and a tough outsole for traction. Its look is inspired by the Vomero 5, bringing back a classic design with the innovation you want for a long-lasting shoe.
– Nike ZoomX foam in the heel provides energy return, giving you a responsive feel as you move forward. An Air Zoom unit at the forefoot is twice as large as previous versions, delivering more cushioning with every step.
Made For the Long Haul:
– A heel clip helps keep your foot secure. It’s built to handle the rigors of your run, creating a long-lasting shoe made for more miles.
– High-abrasion rubber at the outsole delivers a solid grip on the pavement for traction and durability.
– Perforations through the upper for breathability.
– Touch points at the tongue and collar deliver comfort for longer runs.
– Offset: 10mm (Forefoot: 16mm, Heel: 26mm)
Features Nike Air Zoom Vomero 15 Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 9-12 mm
Weight: 250 g to 300 g
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: