Nike Mens Running shoes | Zoom Fairmont Running Shoes Black / White / Anthracite
Made for the swoosh brand’s most loyal fans, the Nike Zoom Span 3 Fairmont running shoes add a layer of style to their already excellent per…
Made for the swoosh brand’s most loyal fans, the Nike Zoom Span 3 Fairmont running shoes add a layer of style to their already excellent performance. With a reinforced upper and reflective details on their surface, these sneakers are perfect to get your groove on the street at any time.
The Zoom Air unit is a hallmark of Nike shoes, lying inside the Zoom Span 3 Fairmont’s forefoot to give you responsive, playful cushioning. Combined with a higher Phylon midsole, these shoes"sole unit brings you pure energy at every turn.
But all this momentum would be difficult to control if it weren’t for the stability measures introduced by the Oregonians. A stabilizing rail runs through the sole unit to reduce unwanted torsions, while the Pegasus-inspired rubber outsole delivers competent, precise traction on any urban surface.
The Zoom Span 3 Fairmont’s upper, of course, is no slouch in innovation. A mesh chassis with three distinct patterns promotes airflow through the shoe to keep your feet dry and comfortable, while minimalist heat-sealed reinforcements form a cage around the midfoot for support and stability. Meanwhile, a Flywire cable closure provides excellent grip across the upper.The classic running shoe gets a reboot in the Nike Zoom Span 3. Made for the everyday runner, it features larger foam heights combined with a Nike Air unit for responsive underfoot cushioning. Its traditional design is built with a purpose—to deliver the comfort you expect from your running shoe.
– A Nike Air Zoom unit at the forefoot provides responsive cushioning.
– Higher foam heights provides plush cushioning with every step.
– Rubber tread and a waffle outsole for improved traction.
– Forefoot pistons deliver a better underfoot ride.
– A ride rail and crash pad combine for a comfortable feel.
– Mesh throughout the upper increases airflow to help keep your foot cool.
– Flywire cables at the midfoot for a stable, secure feel.
– Synthetic skins at the heel
Features Nike Zoom Fairmont Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 5-8 mm
Weight: 200 g to 250 g
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: