Nike Mens Running shoes | Free RN 5.0 Running Shoes Black / White / Anthracite
In 2019, the Oregonians"revered Free series gets an almost total rebuild with the Nike Free RN 5.0 training shoes. Wit…
In 2019, the Oregonians"revered Free series gets an almost total rebuild with the Nike Free RN 5.0 training shoes. With a low cut and a series of features that bring them closer than ever to running shoes"usual performance, these advanced sneakers will make you run free as you’ve never done before.
Flexibility is paramount to this series"philosophy, and Nike is closer than ever to the barefoot running creed with the Free RN 5.0’s new low-density midsole, providing just enough cushioning for a natural feel during each transition. The entire sole unit has a series of strategically placed anatomical grooves in the midfoot area that adapts to your plantar arch’s shape to give you greater dorsal flexion as you devour miles with these sneakers.
The Free RN 5.0 also introduces a minimal upper has been devoid of any unnecessary elements to create a distraction-free snug fit. An asymmetrical lace closure, coupled with the softness of a single-layer mesh, increases the sense of freedom, while colorful decorative elements along its surface give the Free RN 5.0 a vibrant and disruptive appearance ideal for summer running.The Nike Free RN 5.0 2020 is the latest leap forward in the evolution of the Free. Secure lacing mixes with a seamless design for a snug fit. Lighter and closer to the ground than previous versions, it gives you a barefoot feel for a better running experience.
– A new lacing system helps keep you foot secure while you run. Non-stretch material throughout the upper holds your foot in place, while 3 foam pods in the heel adds extra lock down.
– The shoe’s bootie construction is integrated into the tongue for a snug, seamless fit. A pull tab at the back of the heel adds easy entry.
– Foam at the midsole is firmer than previous versions, providing better ground feel. Thin cuts in the sole help promote natural motion in the foot, with dual-cuts at the top and bottom of the foot.
– Offset: 6mm (Forefoot: 14mm, Heel: 20mm)
Features Nike Free RN 5.0 Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 5-8 mm
Weight: 200 g to 250 g
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: