Nike Mens Running shoes | Air Zoom Structure 23 Running Shoes Black / Metallic Silver / Volt / Anthracite
The swoosh brand’s quintessential series for pronator runners jumpstarts 2020 with an outstanding new edition. The Nike Air Zoom Structure 23 running shoes have been aesthetically and functionally improved…
The swoosh brand’s quintessential series for pronator runners jumpstarts 2020 with an outstanding new edition. The Nike Air Zoom Structure 23 running shoes have been aesthetically and functionally improved, with phenomenal stability and comfort.
A Phylon-EVA midsole organically increases shock absorption along the sole unit. Two Air Zoom units units in the forefoot improve speed and bring stable responsiveness along the way.
Inspired by the Pegasus series"design, the Structure 23’s rubber outsole increases overall durability thanks to a variable thickness in those sections most prone to wear. Runners who like to go off-road will find, however, that these shoes can be true all-rounders, with a stud pattern fully capable of generating optimal traction even over gravel and fine dirt.
But the Structure 23’s upper still manages to lead in optimization, with a new micro-perforation pattern in the forefoot and midfoot that significantly improves breathability. A reinforced lace closure in a TPU cage adds support, while a padded heel collar reduces abrasion for a more comfortable running experience.Fast Training For The Committed Runner:
– A Favorite Returns. Made For The Runner Looking For A Shoe They Can Wear Daily, The Nike Air Zoom Structure 23 Keeps You Cushioned With A Plush, Ventilated Design. It’s Been Built With A Purpose’擳o Give You A Fast, Secure And Trusted Training Partner For Your Miles.
– Perforations At The Forefoot And Midfoot Add Ventilated Support To The Upper. A Woven Heel Delivers A Secure Fit To Help Keep Your Foot In Place.
– A Zoom Air Unit In The Forefoot Offers Responsive Cushioning. Every Step Helps Create Energy Return For An Optimal Feel. It Combines With A Foam Midsole For Plush Comfort As Your Foot Hits The Ground.
– Data From Hundreds Of Runners Helped Inform The Crash Pad Placement At The Heel. It Helps Provide Extra Cushioning For Heel-To-Toe Transitions.
– A Plush Tongue And Collar Deliver Comfort For Your Foot.
– Synthetic And Textile Materials In Upper
– Not Intended For Use As Personal Protective Equipment (Ppe)
– Offset: 8mm (Forefoot: 14mm/Heel: 22mm)
Features Nike Air Zoom Structure 23 Running Shoes
Pronation control: Stability
Heel Drop: 5-8 mm
Weight: Over 300 g
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods:
Nike Mens Running shoes | Zoom Fairmont Running Shoes Black / Black / Anthracite
£ 90.67Select options
Nike Womens Running | React Miler 2 Running Shoes Black / Hyper Pink / Cave Purple
£ 93.08Select options
Paredes Mens Running shoes | Drome Running Shoes Grey
£ 27.74Select options
Keen Mens Sandals | Clearwater CNX Sandals Midnight Navy / Vapor
£ 101.62Select options