Nike Mens Running shoes | Air Zoom Pegasus 38 Flyease Running Shoes Black / White / Anthracite / Volt
Even heroes can have things a little easier on them from time to time. Go ahead and make Bellerophon proud with the Nik…
Even heroes can have things a little easier on them from time to time.
Go ahead and make Bellerophon proud with the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 FlyEase running shoes. The swoosh brand’s top-of-the-line running silhouette now comes with a lighter, easier-to-use upper to give neutral runners a leading edge when going Pegasus.
The factory Pegasus 38’s upper already improved over the Nike Pegasus 37’s lukewarm reception, delivering increased comfort and toe space thanks to its widened toebox as well as increasing the mesh’s breathability. With the Pegasus 38 FlyEase, you get all of these plus the incredible FlyEase lacing system, a low-profile FlyWire heir that brings supreme grip just by pulling a tab located at the heel collar.
The Pegasus 38 FlyEase’s sole unit continues to deliver a superlative performance while keeping good looks. Thanks to its Nike React midsole and the oversized Zoom Air unit in the forefoot, the winged horse’s shoes keep cushioning and responsiveness at legendary levels. The rubber outsole is almost unchanged, with phenomenal traction over urban surfaces.Your workhorse with wings returns. The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 continues to put a spring in your step, using the same responsive foam from as its predecessor. Mesh in the upper combines the comfort and durability you want with a FlyEase entry system that gets you in quickly and easily.
Something Old, Something New:
– The classic fit and feel of the Pegasus is back. Wider toe room provides extra comfort. Mesh in the upper feels breathable and plush while stretching with your foot for the shape and fit you love.
A Quick, Easy Way to Start Your Run:
– A zippered entry makes it easy to quickly get on and off. No-tie lacing secures the fit using only one hand.
Spring With Your Step:
– Nike React foam is lightweight, springy and durable. More foam means better cushioning without the bulk. A Zoom Air unit gives you more bounce with every step. It’s placed closer to your foot for responsiveness.
– Midfoot webbing secures your foot when you tighten the laces for a snug fit and feel.
– Foam tongue helps reduce pressure on the top of your foot.
Features Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 Flyease Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 9-12 mm
Weight: 250 g to 300 g
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: