Mizuno Mens Running shoes | Wave Rider 25 Running Shoes Obsidian / 10077C / Violet Blue
The Wave Rider was born in 1997 and its smooth ride has been loved by many runners all over the world. MIZUNO ENERZY in the midsole provides soft landing and smooth toe-off Pararel shaped MIZUNO WAVE guides the runners to the correct ro…
The Wave Rider was born in 1997 and its smooth ride has been loved by many runners all over the world. MIZUNO ENERZY in the midsole provides soft landing and smooth toe-off Pararel shaped MIZUNO WAVE guides the runners to the correct road-path. The smoothest WAVE RIDER in 25 years of history.
– Mizuno enerzy throughout the entire midsole to provide excellent cushioning and energy return
– Mizuno wave. comb.mng cush.omng and stability. supports propulsion and provides a dynamic feet
– The new form of mizuno wave allows for a balance of stability ”th the softness of mizuno enerzy
– Stack mm:24/36
– Inspired by nature. Wave is a unique midsole technology that provides both cushioning and stability Wave’s unique shape absorbs and disperses the impact at foot strike. which results in a smoother. more cushioned feel on
– The DynamationFit system uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
– Provides a well cushioned landing with amazing energy return. This midsole material surpasses all expectations of comfort set by previous materials.
– The new MIZUNO upper technology holds the foot stable during the run for a secure fit and an unrivalled comfort. A soft fabric mesh stretches and wraps around the foot to create the most comfortable ride.
– A high-grade removable insock for comfort an cushioning.
– Breathable and cool. AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
– An engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and decelaratlon of the foot dunnq transition. creating the smoothest ride possible.
– Durability and Traction. X- 10 is an extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and gives more traction at the heel strike.
Features Mizuno Wave Rider 25 Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 9-12 mm
Weight: 250 g to 300 g
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: