Merrell Womens Trail running shoes | Bare Access XTR Trail Running Shoes Forest
Designed for trail running and training activities, these shoes incorporate the minimalist drop zero concept along with mid cushioning and a superior grip Vi…
Designed for trail running and training activities, these shoes incorporate the minimalist drop zero concept along with mid cushioning and a superior grip Vibram® outsole that improve ground connection and agility in fast running short or medium distance runs.
– Mesh upper.
– TPU film heel counter for security.
– Integrated insole.
– FLEXconnect™ dual-directional flex-groove EVA foam midsole for agility and stability.
– Barefoot 2® construction that provides greater stability.
– Vibram® TC5+ outsole.
– Made with 100% synthetic materials (suitable for vegans).
– 0 mm drop.
– 8 mm cushioning.
– 2 mm lug depth.
– Weight:226 g (1/2 PAIR) (size 43).
– Weight:182 g (1/2 PAIR) (size 37.5).
Features Merrell Bare Access XTR Trail Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 0-4 mm
Weight: Over 300 g
Recommended use: Trail running
Sole technology: Vibram®
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: