Merrell Mens Trail running shoes | Nova Goretex Trail Running Shoes Sailor
Merrell Nova Goretex Trail Running Shoes have been created for the most demanding hikers who prefer the peace of mind of a waterproof shoe so they do not have to worry in case of an unforeseen rain and can continue e…
Merrell Nova Goretex Trail Running Shoes have been created for the most demanding hikers who prefer the peace of mind of a waterproof shoe so they do not have to worry in case of an unforeseen rain and can continue enjoying the outdoor activity with superior grip, cushioning, protection, and comfort.
The Goretex membrane with InvisibleFit is responsible for guaranteeing a high repellence to water, as well as absorption of moisture so the foot can keep dry through the trip. These trail running shoes are designed with a Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole, which is one of the most resistant and durable that gives a safe grip on different surfaces thanks to 5 mm studs that adhere firmness to the terrain.
The EVA midsole provides a stable and cushioned step and the technology Rock Plate provides excellent protection against sharp objects. Besides, they include pads that give extra cushioning in the forefoot and heel.
The upper is made with mesh and synthetic leather with TPU coating for greater durability and good ventilation in the foot. These trekking shoes come with a breathable mesh lining, a removable EVA insole, a protective toe cap, and traditional lace closure.
Built for running on moderate trails, this protective shoe features shock-absorbing foam cushioning and TrailProtect™ pad for comfort on longer runs over debris and obstacles.
– GORE-TEX®® waterproof membrane, bonded InvisibleFit construction for lightweight, breathable protection that fits and feels like an unprotected shoe
– Abrasion-resistant textile and TPU upper
– Traditional lace closure
– Hyperlock™ synthetic heel counter for security
– M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
– Breathable mesh lining
– EVA removable insole
– Forefoot and heel cushioning pods
– Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort
– TrailProtect™ rock plate protects feet from underfoot debris- Vibram® TC5+ with adaptive lugs
– Vibram® TC5+ with adaptive lugs
– Stack Height (heel/toe): 34.5/26.5mm; insole: 6.5mm; insole: 2mm; midsole: 19.5/11.5mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 5mm lug
– Weight: 11oz / 312g (1/2 pair)
– High-performance breathable waterproof protection.
– Our vegan friendly footwear uses 0% animal products.
– High-performance rubber soles with unmatched durability, stability and slip resistance.
Features Merrell Nova Goretex Trail Running Shoes
Fabric technology: Gore-Tex®
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 0-4 mm
Weight: Over 300 g
Recommended use: Trail running
Sole technology: Vibram®
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: