Merrell Mens Trail running shoes | Move Glove Shoes Black / White
Merrell Move Glove Shoes provide great breathability on the foot, while you practice hiking or trail running, besides to offer superior grip, stability, and flexibility in each movement. …
Merrell Move Glove Shoes provide great breathability on the foot, while you practice hiking or trail running, besides to offer superior grip, stability, and flexibility in each movement.
These hiking shoes are made with a Vibram Megagrip sole that provides a superior grip both on dry and wet surfaces. The EVA midsole provides softness, stability, and light cushioning in each step, while the Merrell Barefoot 2 construction is responsible for keeping the foot firm.
The upper is made with breathable mesh and the breathable mesh lining allows the breathing of the foot and keeps it dry at all times, thanks to these trail running shoes. The tongue wraps the foot for a better fit and comfort.
For fast moving workouts, this minimalist trainer with energy-returning foam and unique outsole geometry maximizes underfoot connection, increasing the body’s ability to quickly react and move.
– Mesh upper
– Stretch collar with lace for easy on and off
– Bellows tongue keeps debris out
– Hyperlock™ synthetic heel counter for security
– Breathable mesh lining
– Integrated footbed
– Poron® vive® energy-activated cushioning responds with power to your every step
– Vibram® Megagrip® with fin-like lugs that wrap over the foot for sticky traction during cutting movements
– Vegan friendly
– Drop: 0mm; stack height (heel/toe): 9.5/9.5mm; footbed: 0mm; insole: 4mm; midsole: 0/0mm; sole: 1.4mmweb, 4mm lug
– Weight: 16oz (full pair)
Features Merrell Move Glove Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 0-4 mm
Weight: Under 200 g
Recommended use: Trail running
Sole technology: Vibram®
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: