Joma Mens Running shoes | Hispalis Running Shoes Grey
Avant-garde shoe with maximum momentum and excellent cushioning. It is intended for runners of less weight and for workouts of 1 to 7 days. With Drop 10 and a weight of 324 grams. The upper is made of…
Avant-garde shoe with maximum momentum and excellent cushioning. It is intended for runners of less weight and for workouts of 1 to 7 days. With Drop 10 and a weight of 324 grams.
The upper is made of custom thread and welded TPU that provides strength and lightness. The insole is pre-molded EVA adjusted to the shape of the foot and the insole is made of 2 mm natural EVA stitched to the upper.
The midsole is made from a single piece of the new Rebound. A revolutionary material that absorbs impact, facilitates momentum and reduces the weight of the sole to gain comfort, resistance, cushioning, speed and adaptability. The sole is made of high quality rubber to withstand abrasion (DIN-70).
– It is a piece of TPU located in the narrowest part of the sole to avoid inappropriate turns between the front and back of the foot, thus achieving greater stability. In high-end running models it is complemented by a central triangular piece that increases the consistency of the sole. In tennis it is located in the midsole to keep the footprint firm in lateral movements.
– Technology that provides the sole with greater durability thanks to the high-resistance rubber that delays abrasive wear, thus extending the useful life of the shoe.
– Injected rubber that avoids seams and other rigid materials on the upper part of the shoe. Provides lightness, comfort, greater flexural capacity and a better fit to the foot. The thickness is variable depending on the protection and resistance needs of each area.
Features Joma Hispalis Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 9-12 mm
Weight: Over 300 g
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: