Icebug Mens Trail running shoes | Rover RB9X Goretex Trail Running Shoes Black / Slate Gray
Durable yet smooth bluesign® Polyester upper, GORE-TEX® membrane keeps water out and the foot dry. The Boa Fit System allows you to get…
Durable yet smooth bluesign® Polyester upper, GORE-TEX® membrane keeps water out and the foot dry. The Boa Fit System allows you to get your gear on and off fast, no matter the conditions.The high torsion and fully cushioned midsole, in combination with the ESS system, result in a stable shoe that protects from over-pronating. The outsole pattern is designed so grip in mud as well as on rocks and together with the RB9X rubber compound it provides superb traction even on both dry and wet surfaces.
Regardless if it comes to long distance running on rocky trails or a slow jog in foul weather a healthy foot climate is what can be expected from this versatile shoe.
– Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled mesh.
– Bluesign® Polyester upper.
– Weight: 330 gram
– Drop: 12 mm
– Last: Medium
– Studs: Unstudded
– Insole: PU comfort foam with Quick dry bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled Polyester mesh
– Lacing: Boa® Fit System
– Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended comfort
– Midsole: Lightweight EVA with ESS stabilizer
– Torsion: Stability flex
– Outersole: RB9X
– Cushioning: Full
– Upper Part: Bluesign® Polyester / TPU welding / GORE-TEX® membrane
– Usage: Hiking, Running
– RB9X outsole
– Effortless Boa® Fit System
– GORE-TEX® membrane
– Products with this symbol are 100% waterproof and are engineered with GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear technonlogy that carries the GUARANEED TO KEEP YOU DRY promise. Water stays on the outside while perspiration can easily escape from the inside.
– RB9X® "Rubber 9 Extreme is our latest rubber compound development, and it sets a new standard in providing friction. Lab tests (SATRA) show that RB9X® outgrips the competition, but still matches the durability of an asphalt running shoe. In the real world, that means much more reliable traction in wet and slippery conditions and on challenging surfaces like rocks.
RB9X is definitely a benefit for extremely demanding runners with high expectations on the shoes traction in mixed and tough terrain. RB9X is a new compound and tests show that we really have succeeded. There’s nothing like this on the market, says Erik 脰hlund, member of the Product development team at Icebug and an elite orienteerer.
Features Icebug Rover RB9X Goretex Trail Running Shoes
Fabric technology: Gore-Tex®
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 5-8 mm
Weight: 250 g to 300 g
Recommended use: Trail running
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: