Garmont Mens Trail running shoes | 9.81 N Air G S Goretex Trail Running Shoes White / Orange
Footwear designed for the active users who alternate different fast sports in the mountains, from speed hiking to trail running. The innovative GORE-TEX®® SURROUND® te…
Footwear designed for the active users who alternate different fast sports in the mountains, from speed hiking to trail running. The innovative GORE-TEX®® SURROUND® technology provides outstanding waterproofness and breathability. The Michelin® Free Cross outsole, thanks to the differentiated lugs, ensures optimal grip on mixed terrain.
– The ankle cuff is lower on the outside and taller on the inside for better edging, greater overall stability and comfort when traversing and scrambling.
– The tongue matches the asymmetric shape of the top of your foot and ankle. It is thicker to the outside and progressively thinner toward the inside. This anatomic shape keeps the tongue in place resulting in better control, stability and comfort.
Differential ankle pads:
– Securely locks the heel in place for a precise fit around the ankle bones for better stability and support.
– The shoe flexes like your foot for out-of-the-box walking comfort.
Roomy toe box:
– Features a straighter shape to accommodate the natural position of the big toe. With this design your toes can provide better balance and propulsion.
– Upper: Sublimated mesh – PU
– Lining: GORE-TEX®® SURROUND®
– Drop: 8 mm
– Footbed: PU
– Outsole: Michelin® Free Cross
– Weight: 350 g
– Fit: Active
Gore-tex® surround® technology:
The first all-round breathable and waterproof hiking shoe /boot:
– With this construction, the openings are positioned at the side of the sole. Moisture and warmth are not only conducted outwards via the upper of the shoe, but also downwards through the GORE-TEX®® laminate into a ventilation grid. From there they can escape through large side sole openings. Your feet stay cool, dry and comfortable even at higher temperatures.
Features Garmont 9.81 N Air G S Goretex Trail Running Shoes
Fabric technology: Gore-Tex®
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 5-8 mm
Weight: Over 300 g
Recommended use: Trail running
Sole technology: Michelin®
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: