Dynafit Mens Trail running shoes | Trailbreaker Goretex Trail Running Shoes Mykonos Blue / Lime Punch
The super lightweight Trailbreaker (only 260 grams) is well suited as an Alpine Running all-rounder shoe for trails, on the approach or for training. This shoe model reaps the benefits of the combinati…
The super lightweight Trailbreaker (only 260 grams) is well suited as an Alpine Running all-rounder shoe for trails, on the approach or for training. This shoe model reaps the benefits of the combination of a new POMOCA sole construction and the well-proven characteristics of the Alpine Air Mesh upper from DYNAFIT. Improved outsole properties, such as intelligent traction zones and glide, are paired with the uppers superior breathability, outstanding lightness and comfort. The EVA midsole of the Trailbreaker is single compression molded and kept to a minimum for a lightweight, low-profile shoe. With 10mm of drop, this style is ideally equipped for for short- to middle-distance runs on varying terrain.
– Offers comfortable fit and good ventilation, plus the ability to adapt to the foots movement.
Alpine Air Mesh:
– The upper part of the Trailbraker Alpine Running Shoe is called Alpine Air Mesh. it’s designed to provide breathability, lightness, and comfort. The mesh structure guarantees constant air circulation and a well-ventilated running experience, and the super lightweight and plush upper provides a whole new level of comfort. So light and soft, you can hardly feel it.
– Breathable, lightweight, shock-absorbing sole that adapts to the shape of the foot
– Weight: 260g
Features Dynafit Trailbreaker Goretex Trail Running Shoes
Fabric technology: Gore-Tex®
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 5-8 mm
Weight: 250 g to 300 g
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: