Dynafit Mens Trail running shoes | Feline Up Pro Trail Running Shoes Orange / Roaster
Feline Up Pro is a trail running shoe for men. This model is ideal for fast walking on the trails because its weight is only 230 grams. Its structure is recommended for cyclists who require a tight fit. The sports shoes closure is with a quick laci…
Feline Up Pro is a trail running shoe for men. This model is ideal for fast walking on the trails because its weight is only 230 grams. Its structure is recommended for cyclists who require a tight fit.
The sports shoes closure is with a quick lacing system on the upper part that includes a lacing system that adjusts around the foot combined with a sock that provides an adequate fit. The outsole of this model has Vibram Megagrip technology that generates excellent grip.
The cushioning system of the Dynafit men’s sports shoe is made up of the Dynafit Heel Preloader element that generates all the support and comfort you need in the heel to continue with the next stride. The drop of this model is 4 millimeters. The version is available in a variety of sizes and colors.
The Dynafit Feline Up Pro trail running shoes are super lightweight and adapt with every stride to any kind of terrain, ensuring an excellent response and unbeatable grip. Inspired by snow leopard s paws, Dynafit developed the Multipad midsole which guarantees dynamic adaptation to the terrain. The Mapping compound of the Vibram sole offers extreme grip on any terrain, even on flat and wet surfaces. The Sensitive Fit system incorporated in the Feline Up Pro was designed for those who prefer a precise, comfortable fit with maximum natural movement. The OrthoLite footbed provides maximum comfort. The tongue which covers the Quick Lacing System protects against wear and stops dirt, stones or leaves from getting in.
– OrthoLite sockliners
– Outsole: Feline Up Pro
– Midsole: Feline Up
– Fit: Minimal Fit
– Drop: 4 mm
– Weight: 230 g
– OrthoLite sockliners offer excellent cushioning thanks to their triple layer compressed layer construction that improve the way your feet fit the shoes. They are highly breathable, being made of polyurethane and manage moisture perfectly. Plus, they are lightweight and can be machine washed.
– Most of the Dynafit collection uses exclusive Vibram soles, both for the design and the specific shape of the sole, as well as the leather used in their making. The outsole is also designed for the specific needs and end use of the shoes.
Feline Up Pro outsole:
– Thanks to Vibram s new Lite Base technology, the weight of the outsole can be reduced by 30% without affecting performance. In this way, to provide excellent grip and a constant direct ground feel, the Vibram protections have a revolutionary design with immediate results. The Megagrip compound facilitates grip on wet or slippery terrains.
Feline Up Pro/ Feline Up midsole:
– Outstanding responsiveness and extraordinary precision and sensitivity: a customised design for short distance athletes looking for results. This ultra lightweight EVA midsole has a minimum drop of just 4mm.
– Perfect fit in the forefoot and heel: to run quickly on soft terrain with complicated twists and turns. Control and efficiency guaranteed in every step.
– Elasticated tongue to avoid lace wear and dirt getting in, like leaves and stones.
– Protects against wear and stops dirt, stones and leaves from getting in.
– TPU protection that cushions impacts in the toes and upper.
Features Dynafit Feline Up Pro Trail Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 0-4 mm
Weight: 200 g to 250 g
Recommended use: Trail running
Sole technology: Vibram®
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: