Craft Mens Running shoes | X165 Engineered Running Shoes Blaze / Intra
Lightweight and breathable multi-purpose running shoe with engineered mesh upper, great shock-absorption a…
Lightweight and breathable multi-purpose running shoe with engineered mesh upper, great shock-absorption and explosive toe-off. X165 Engineered is a lightweight and breathable multi-purpose running shoe featuring X-Support System with no-sew synthetic cables that provide a perfect balance between support and flexibility for a natural stride. Comes with woven synthetic upper in engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, flexibility and durability.
– Rear midsole insert made of high-density, low-rebound and ultra-soft EVA that softens the impact of heel strike. In addition, de-coupled heel with split design isolates the initial strike zone at the back of the shoe from the rest of the sole unit. Forefoot midsole insert made of lightweight, high-rebound EVA provides exceptional energy return and explosive toe-off. Moreover, outsole with isometric triangle pattern provides traction at both landing and take-off. The shoe is built on a last design that truly follows the natural contours of the foot. In addition, anatomical toe shape and flexibility in the right areas allow the foot muscles to work and perform as they are intended to do.
– Weight: 287 grams in size 43
– Total stack height: 24 mm (heel)/14,5mm (front) + 5 mm inner sole = 29 mm heel and 19,5 mm front
– Drop: 9.5 mm
– Sock-like fit
– Mid sole: ARC-foam
– Outsole: Rubber
– Upper Mesh: 60% Polyester 40% Nylon; Lining: 100% Polyester; Outsole: 100% Rubber; Midsole Inserts:100%EVA; Midsole: 100% EVA
– Wash with similar colors. Clothes with prints should always be washed inside out. Remove the garments from the washing machine immediately after finishing washing. Line dry the garments, preferably in a drying cabinet. Do not tumble dry; it’s bad for the environment and wears out the clothes.
Tips For Washing:
– Follow The Care Instructions To Extend The Function, Shape And Lifespan Of The Garment.
– Taking Good Care Of Your Garment Results In Better Function And Protection, Allowing You To Focus On Your Training. Don’T Wash Your Functional Garment More Often Than Necessary; It Saves Both The Clothes And The Environment.
– Follow The Instructions On The Product’S Care Label And Use An Environment-Friendly Detergent (Dose Carefully).
– To Ensure That Your Garment Maintains Its Shape And To Avoid Wear And Tear, Always Close Zippers, Velcro Openings, Buckles And Buttons Before Washing.
– Don’T Use Fabric Softener When Washing Functional Clothes. Softener Encapsulates The Fibers And Thus Ruins The Fabric’S Ability To Transport Moisture.
Features Craft X165 Engineered Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 9-12 mm
Weight: 250 g to 300 g
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: