Columbia Womens Trail running shoes | Caldorado III Outdry Trail Running Shoes Graphite / Jupiter
If you want to walk trails, but the weather is against, Caldorado III Outdry will work efficiently. The model is built with the Outdry membrane that prevents the entry of water in the foot, favoring perspiration. The neck of the footwear is equipped…
If you want to walk trails, but the weather is against, Caldorado III Outdry will work efficiently.
The model is built with the Outdry membrane that prevents the entry of water in the foot, favoring perspiration. The neck of the footwear is equipped with a foam to improve the fit in the ankle. An element of interest is that the structure favors the flexion in the forefoot.
For better protection of the leading area, the shoe is reinforced in order to avoid damage. As for the cushioning, you will find that the midsole is integrated by FlyteFoam technology that reduces the impact of rebounding in each stride. Thanks to the inclusion of Fluid Ride, in the middle part of the foot, the stability and its position in the march are improved. The height of the outsole of this version of Columbia is 4 millimeters.
Dry Feet, Happy Feet:
– If you’re tired of wet, soggy feet on rainy-day trail runs, this shoe is for you. Now, you can run no matter what.
Run Through Wet:
– Crafted with our game-changing waterproof-breathable technology, these shoes let you run through puddles, streams, and surprise storms.
– Fortified with a cushioned yet stable midsole and a protective rubber outsole for any terrain.
– The ideal balance of support, traction, and cushioning, in a waterproof yet breathable package
– FluidFoam™ midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support
– Patented FluidGuide™ technology for enhanced midfoot stability and a smooth ride on the trail
– Ride heights: 19mm heel / 11mm forefoot
– TrailShield™ protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves
– Multi-directional lug patterns provide traction on varied surfaces
– 4mm outsole lug height
– Upper: OutDry
– Midsole: FluidFoam
– Outsole: Rubber
Features Columbia Caldorado III Outdry Trail Running Shoes
Fabric technology: Outdry™/a>
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 9-12 mm
Weight: Over 300 g
Recommended use: Trail running
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: