Columbia Mens Trail running shoes | Facet 15 Trail Running Shoes Siberia / Black
Facet 15 is a trail running shoe for men. This model is ideal for exploring different types of surfaces and is recommended for outdoor activities. The sports shoe i…
Facet 15 is a trail running shoe for men. This model is ideal for exploring different types of surfaces and is recommended for outdoor activities.
The sports shoe includes an athletic midsole that reduces impacts as the natural movement of the foot takes place. The outsole of this version of Columbia men’s shoe is made of rubber, resistant to abrasion and includes Omnigrip technology that favors stability, preventing you from skidding.
The construction of the sports shoe has a cushioning system made up of elements of the brand: Trail Ready that keeps the heel stabilized and greater grip on the sole. Also, the Techlite midsole contributes to providing a reduction in the blows to the foot.
Change Your Perspective:
– This ultralight, versatile trail shoe reimagines outdoor footwear with a running-inspired fit and athletic midsole for optimal performance, underfoot comfort, and all-terrain traction.
Innovation For The Trail:
– Built with our Omni-Shield™ water-and- stain-resistant tech, tough ballistic textile, and stitch-free, welded overlays.
– Foot-cradling cushioning, a stabilizing heel, and a gripping outsole for maximum comfort and security for hiking, running, and everything in between.
– Ballistic textile upper with welded overlays
– Omni-Shield™ advanced repellency
– HGS™ heel stabilizing system for optimal performance on the trail
– Techlite+™ delivers responsive cushioning and stability, without sacrificing comfort
– FluidFrame technology is co-molded with Techlite+™ foam to deliver mid foot support
– Aggressive outsole lug design for optimal traction, debris release, and grip
– Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
– Upper: Balistic Textile
– Midsole: Techlite+™ br />- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
– Go Ahead.Try And Get Dirty: Helps you stay clean and dry by resisting absorption of liquids.
– Lighter, Faster Cushioning: The next generation of our high-performance cushioning technology is designed for extra light comfort and a faster, more durable ride.
– Hold Tighton Any Terrain: Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Features Columbia Facet 15 Trail Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 5-8 mm
Weight: 250 g to 300 g
Recommended use: Trail running
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: