Boreal Womens Trail running shoes | Saurus Trail Running Shoes Yellow / Orange
Boreal Saurus is a fast and tough off-road running shoe. Lightweight, durable, grippy and cushioned. Saurus will help you soak up the miles with confidence on your favourite trails. Features: – The upper is constructed from supple synthetic m…
Boreal Saurus is a fast and tough off-road running shoe. Lightweight, durable, grippy and cushioned. Saurus will help you soak up the miles with confidence on your favourite trails.
– The upper is constructed from supple synthetic mesh and microfiber for very low weight, with strategically placed injected PU segments for extra support. The flex point is constructed using a panel of a special extra tough textile for maximum durability in this key wear zone. Inside, our famous PU AirNet lining ensures great comfort and breathability and the one-piece integrated tongue design gives this shoe a superb sock-like, foot-wrapping fit.
– Underfoot, dual density EVA provides outstanding cushioning without excessive stack height or weight, and TPU inserts have been added to provide added underfoot support and protection over rough uneven ground
– The Vibram Trail outsole features our innovative and patented ITR (Integrated Toe Rand) construction. With ITR the sole unit and toe-cap is made in one piece without any glued join, thus eliminating the common problem of the toe cap coming unglued over time. The aggressively lugged tread in the sticky Vibram Megagrip rubber compound provides superior grip on a wide variety of surfaces.
– Saurus is perfect for trail running, orienteering and fast approaches.
– Uppers: Abrasion resistant mesh with injected PU and microfibre. Integrated tongue in the upper. TPU at the heel for lateral stability
– Sole: Vibram Trail. Rubber sole with integrated toecap and dual density EVA rand for optimum comfort. TPU piece for support and stability. Megagrip compound for superior grip. Boreal’s patented ITR construction system to provide excellent durability prevent delamination at the toe.
– Lining: PU Air Net for ventilation and comfort
– Usage: Perfect for trail running, orienteering, light approach or street use
– Midsole: Shock absorbing EVA layer for improved comfort
– Weight: 650 gr
Features Boreal Saurus Trail Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 5-8 mm
Weight: 250 g to 300 g
Recommended use: Trail running
Sole technology: Vibram®
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: