Arc’Teryx Mens Trail running shoes | Norvan LD Trail Running Shoes Dark Firoza / Redox
Arc teryx Norvan LD is a long distance and lightweight trail running shoes providing comfort and efficient performance all the time irrespective of the weather patterns….
Arc teryx Norvan LD is a long distance and lightweight trail running shoes providing comfort and efficient performance all the time irrespective of the weather patterns. Designed for men, who seeks adventure wherever they go.
With Vibram® MegaGrip聶 on the outer sole that is durable and have a excellent grip provides great traction against any rough or hard terrain. The 35mm ergonomically patterned square-shaped lugs assures the maximum traction, avoiding any slip-off or toe-off. The midsole has strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toe cap is highly breathable that gives extra protection and support. The single layer mesh on the upper side is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable which absorbs moisture and drys quickly. When submerged in water, it does not retain water and dries quickly.
The OrthoLite聶 3D molded inserted has 4mm thickness gives protection and stability from sharp objects and unpredictable terrains. The Norvan LDs material choices and geometry ensure long-distance performance and comfort while delivering the protection and durability required to move with speed and confidence.
Arc teryx Norvan LD is a innovative and revolutionary trail running shoe which provides top-notch performance. It is an essential item for your backpacking, hiking, trail running journeys. So just click right away!
Lightweight, supportive trail running shoe for lasting comfort on extended runs.
– Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
– Light, durable footwear providing comfort, support and protection on extended trail runs.
– Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
– The Norvan LD is specifically designed for all-day comfort on extended trail runs. With lightweight construction, functional support, and a Vibram® Megagrip outsole for versatile grip on technical trails, the Norvan LDs material choices and geometry ensure long-distance performance and comfort while delivering the protection and durability required to move with speed and confidence across unpredictable terrain.
– Weight (1/2 Pair): 310 g / 10.9 oz
– Activity: Training/Fitness / Running
– Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
– Drop (Stack): 9mm (27mm : 18mm)
– 9mm heel drop
Footwear Outsole Construction:
– Vibram® MegaGrip聶 rubber compound is durable and grippy
– Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
– Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
– Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
– Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
Footwear Liner Construction:
– 4mm thickness OrthoLite聶 3D molded insert
– 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
– Surface clean only.
Features Arc’teryx Norvan LD Trail Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 9-12 mm
Weight: Over 300 g
Recommended use: Trail running
Sole technology: Vibram®
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: