Arc’Teryx Mens Trail running shoes | Norvan LD 2 Trail Running Shoes Black / Cinder
Arc’teryx Norvan LD 2 is a long distance and lightweight trail running shoes providing comfort and efficient performance all the time irrespective of the weather patterns. Designed for men, who seeks adventure wherever they go. With Vibram®…
Arc’teryx Norvan LD 2 is a long distance and lightweight trail running shoes providing comfort and efficient performance all the time irrespective of the weather patterns. Designed for men, who seeks adventure wherever they go.
With Vibram® MegaGrip on the outer sole that is durable and have a excellent grip provides great traction against any rough or hard terrain. The 35mm ergonomically patterned square-shaped lugs assures the maximum traction, avoiding any slip-off or toe-off. The midsole has strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toe cap is highly breathable that gives extra protection and support. The single layer mesh on the upper side is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable which absorbs moisture and dry’s quickly. When submerged in water, it does not retain water and dries quickly.
The OrthoLite 3D molded inserted has 4mm thickness gives protection and stability from sharp objects and unpredictable terrains. The Norvan LDs material choices and geometry ensure long-distance performance and comfort while delivering the protection and durability required to move with speed and confidence.
Arc’teryx Norvan LD 2 is an innovative and revolutionary trail running shoe which provides top-notch performance. It is an essential item for your backpacking, hiking, trail running journeys. 隆So, just click right away!
Lightweight, supportive trail running shoe for lasting comfort on extended runs.
– High performance trail running systems for extended high output in challenging terrain.
– Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
– Light, durable footwear providing comfort, support and protection on extended trail runs.
– Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Norvan LD 2 Shoe:
– Lighter and more durable than the original, but still delivering award-winning performance and comfort, the Norvan LD 2 is the shoe for long-distance trail runs. Created for daylong runs on shifting terrain, the LD leverages progressive materials and construction to shave grams and elevate durability. The all-season Vibram® Megagrip outsole utilizes their LITEBASE technology, and combines with a new midsole material and lighter, stronger, exceptionally breathable upper to shed weight.
– Weight (1/2 Pair): 260 g / 9.2 oz
Full Product Features:
– Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
– Drop (Stack): 9mm (27mm : 18mm)
– 9mm heel drop
Footwear Outsole Construction:
– Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
– Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
– Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
– Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
– Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
– Vibram® LiteBase technology and a new midsole material, 50g / 1.8 oz. have been shed while maintaining longevity and performance.
Footwear Liner Construction:
– 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
– 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
Features Arc’teryx Norvan LD 2 Trail Running Shoes
Pronation control: Neutral
Heel Drop: 9-12 mm
Weight: 250 g to 300 g
Recommended use: Trail running
Sole technology: Vibram®
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over ￡ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 20-30 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: